Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Christmas Traditions


I'm starting to craft new Christmas traditions for our changing family. I decided to invite over some of the kidlet's friends for a cookie making party. I know, not real original, but 5 seven year olds and a bucket of flour makes cookies a very WILD affair.

The two girls in the picture are twins who live nearby. I'm so thankful that their family found a way into my life.

The twins and my kidlets are only 6 weeks apart in age, so it is always fun when they get together. In fact, their first play date was when the girls were about 8 weeks old.

Their mother has helped me through the years to think things through and see the blessings of my daily life.

This picture is from one of their playdates when they were babies. I think they are about 9 months old in this picture. Thankfully their playdates now don't have quite as much drool involved!

No comments: