Thursday, December 08, 2005

Party!



Today RocketMan finished the Beta level of Math-U-See and GooseyGirl started subtraction in the Alpha book! We're going to celebrate by making brownies and watching the Polar Express while the snow comes tumbling down!

We are supposed to get 6 inches today so after the movie party I'll be doing laundry. It is amazing how much work is involved in getting three kids out to play in the snow. Between the piles of clothes to wash and the floor that will have to be mopped after their icicles melt, it is hard to have the childlike enthusiasm for snow when you are a grownup.

Oh, well, I get warm brownies with ice cream tonight while snuggling on the couch with my munchkins. What could be better?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,
I have just finished reading all your blog. How interesting and I learned so much. I can see why E loves school. I wish you had been my teacher. I got a real kick out of the capture/release of the spider. I love this blog and will come back often. Keep up the good stories.
Bon

Unknown said...

Thanks, Bon. You are always welcome here! In fact, I'll save a seat for you in the schoolroom. You pop in whenever you like!