Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tinkering

Well, can you tell I've been tinkering? The new look is compliant with the new Google Blogger. I'm still working on getting the banner photo on the top.

Meanwhile, I've got to study for my Marketing F504 class. The final is tomorrow. I'm trying to knock out the pre-requisites for an MBA and this class was the first.

Wish me luck!

********UPDATE****************
I got a 96% on the multiple choice part of the exam. Now I've got to complete the two hour essay exam. YIKES!
Technorati Tags: homeschooling, home school, education, home education, parenting, family, homeschooler, children, unschooling, teaching

4 comments:

Saska said...

Good to see you back to blogging. Congrats on the exam results.


The 8th b'day party looks like it was lots of fun. Those kidlets are really growing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I went through my old posts last night and started to realize how much I've missed blogging.

Doodlebug Gail said...

Angela - OMG - congratulations! This is absolutely amazing. OMG I could just about burst with this information - HUGS for your heart.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Gail! I still have the essay exam to go but I'm hopeful. On the mid-term exam I got 100%.