Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Yogi!

You may have noticed a bunch of fireworks across the country on July 4. GooseyGirl would like to thank all of those who helped her celebrate Yogi's Eighth birthday with family gatherings from sea to shining sea.

GooseyGirl wrapped up some kitty treats in a custom decorated box for his birthday party. We then put on kitty headbands and watched Yogi open his present.

Yogi was very impressed. He celebrated as only a cat could. Zzzzzzzz.......
In other pet news, I took JoJo to the vet yesterday. Her blood sugar was down to 360 which is still high but not off the charts like the 700 blood sugar from last week. I still don't know if she's going to make it. She has had a good day today. Yogi is sharing his birthday kitty treats and she seems to really like them.



Technorati Tags: homeschooling, home school, education, home education, parenting, family, homeschooler, children, unschooling, teaching

2 comments:

BB said...

I have loved your Fisherville Acad. website and use it as a reference for my own homeschooling (I have twins a year behind yours). I finally have made it over to your blog, and once again, it is a class act. Wow! I am sorry for your trials and that the homeschooling journey will be on hold. Best wishes to you and the triplets.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! Things in my world have been rocky but I'm taking baby steps every day.

I'm headed to your blog now to see your twins!