Saturday, October 08, 2005

A new outlet?



I thought I'd hop on the blog bandwagon and see how this whole thing works.

I've avoided it before because it always seemed a bit egotistical to me. I mean, do I really believe that my musings might be of interest to the radom reader? Could I possibly be authentic to myself without ticking off someone close to me? Is blogging even a good idea or could some sociopath figure out where I live and cart off my family?

I picked the obnoxious green background because it reminded me of the color my DH painted his bathroom when he was a bachelor. The ceiling was this color as well as all the walls! People teased him endlessly about it but he kept it this color until we met. I like to think that I've married a man who isn't afraid to use color, really, really bright color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I still like to shower with the light off in the morning

DH