Monday, February 27, 2006

The Bathroom, Source of Hilarity.


Through a very scientific poll we have determined that "Toot" is the most hilarious word in the English language. In fact, this particular word is even funnier if you can manage to turn it from a verb into a noun and then into an adjective/noun hybrid all in the same sentence. For example, "I'm gonna toot with my tooters and then you'll smell my tooty toots."

Yes, it appears we've entered the bathroom humor phase of life.

They've also begun finding ways to sneak in body part humor into general conversation. This newly minted ability leaves the three of them giggling in little gelatinous pools all over the floor. Things like, "I wanted to go outside... BUTT... I guess I'll stay inside instead."

Please tell me they outgrow this soon.

No comments: