Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Quintuplets!


I've always wondered how being a triplet will impact their personalities and identity. Strangers have a natural interest in them and will stop to talk. I've been told that in school situations, multiples are knowns by the student body simply because being a triplet is novel.

For this reason, I've always looked for opportunities to get together with other multiples. It makes being a triplet utterly ordinary to them because they know lots of other multiples. It also gives me a chance to talk to another woman slogging through the land of multiples which picks up my spirits.

This morning we have a playdate with a set of quintuplets, that's five kids! We've had them over to our home a few times but this will be the first time my kids get to go play at their house.

No comments: